The CURREX RunPro Insoles are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that supports the foot dynamically in order to prevent over-stress situations and also to strengthen the foot muscles and tendons at the same time for those with pronation or over-pronating. Based on your arch height, these insoles are also trim-to-fit for the perfect length. They feature a DryTek top cover that helps wick moisture away, Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam that is constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, CurEVA, an EVA foam rubber compound that is designed to mold to your heel and reduce excess motion within your shoes, and a poron heel and metatarsal pad that helps provide additional cushion from impact and shock absorption.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- DryTek Fabric top cover is a long-lasting top coat designed to wick away moisture from the skin
- Freeflex is a mid-level memory foam constructed with Bamboo charcoal to reduces foot odors, kills bacteria and controls humidity & moisture
- CurEVA is an EVA Rubber Compound full length bottom plate built for shock absorption and incorporates the auto-fit heel cup which is designed to mold to your heel and reduce motion
- Dynamic Arch Cradle that is made in low, medium and high styles. Guides and propels the foot. Supports and cushions impact, captures and returns energy for propulsion
- Trim to fit
- Thickness at forefoot: 3.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 4.5 mm
- Weight: 1.0 oz (Men’s 8.5-10 / Women’s 10-11.5)
- Shoe type: Athletic
- Activity type: Running & Walking
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Fallen Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints.